Piscifun Fluorocarbon Fly Fishing Tippet
Our Piscifun Fluorocarbon Fly Fishing Tippet material provides high strength and abrasion resistance, low underwater visibility, and superior knot durability for fishing in situations where absolute stealth is required. Knots easily to monofilament. Available in 33-yard spools in diameters ranging from 0X to 6X.
• Strong & durable – 100% fluorocarbon fly tippet material – up to 15% stronger than nylon material. significantly thicker than nylon basically impervious to water. none of its physical properties change after a prolonged soaking without damage.
• Low visibility – refraction index close to water, makes this tippet nearly invisible to fish. since the refractive index of fluorocarbon is more like to that of water than is the refractive index of nylon, fluorocarbon is apparently the less noticeable material when immersed in water.
• Faster sink rate – faster sink rate for less water resistance. helping your fly to the bottom quicker without adding extra weight, thus you get a more delicate presentation.
• Excellent abrasion resistance -the surface of fluorocarbon monofilament is harder than that of nylon, making it substantially more resistant to abrasion. for the money, you get what is over its value.
• Knotless – perfectly-balanced blend of elasticity, knot strength, and suppleness.
• Material: fluorocarbon
• Length: 33yd
• Model Number: tippet
• Shape: Weight forward
• Buoyancy Characteristic: floating line
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
• 1 x fluorocarbon fly fishing tippet
all orders are processed within 24 hours, standard shipping times 2 – 3 weeks delivery.
for questions or comments, please contact us.