- Powerful– Advanced, 4-washer, gives the low profile baitcasting reel physically powerful 18LB carbon fiber drag to handle the big fish you are after
- Durable – Industrial durable-strength, climate-resistant Japanese Hami cut 3604 brass gears, these are all top quality gears you expect for baitcaster fishing reels
- Performance – Low profile design bait caster featuring 7.1:1 gear ratios specifically designed for the versatile angler. The Super Silent high speed 7.1:1 Gear Ratio baitcasting fishing reel is perfect for getting fish quickly out of cover and faster fishing tactics
- Unique – Unique side-plate oil port for prolonged maintenance for Novice to Pro to maximize your bait cast reel life and performance
- Unparalleled – Strong double wind shafts and backlash-eliminating 0-10 magnetic dial-in settings
- Reinforced CNC Brass Gear – Engineered and precision-cut gears, plus stainless steel springs and screws provide strength, water resistance, reliable operation, and quiet, steady-speed retrievals. There is not another baitcasting fishing reel on the market with reinforced gears.
- 4 Premium Carbon Fiber Drag Washers – 4 custom-fit carbon fiber drag washers, simply outlast sand performs better than what are often composite washers, making fine-tuning to power a simple turn of the star drag adjustment. Keep drag pressure off when not use.
- Shielded Stainless Steel Bearing – Optimal shielded bearings mean a long life from oil wear particles and water, fresh or salt. We put the right bearing at the place of serious business. They redefine smooth and free pool for low profile bait cast reel.
- Accurate and Effective 0-10 Magnetic Brake – Five strategically placed magnets to optimize the magnetic effect on the ported aluminum spool and a precise dial-in-gauge for backlash control. Coupled with the spool tension knob and light thumb pressure the days of tangled bird nests are gone. A simple lever releases the removable side-plate for maintenance and periodic cleaning.
- 60s Lubricant Design – Have you lost parts when doing a quick oil on your reel? Piscifun engineers solved the problem with a quick oil port design. Simply remove the screw and oil, a plus for novice to pro anglers. While others have hatched and cover with screws, this makes things so easy and simple.
- Double Line Winding Shafts – Double line winding shafts come as standard equipment for stability, performance, and strength unlike so many other bait caster reel on the market. It is a feature often found on much more expensive reels. There is nothing better than fishing with confidence in your equipment for that one big fish.
- Gear Ratio: 7.1:1 (Red), 5.3:1 (Blue)
- Max Drag: 8.1kg
- Bearings: 6
- Reel Weight: 228g
- Retrieve Per Turn(Red/Blue): 76cm/58cm
- Brake System: Magnetic Brake
- Mono Capacity(Red): 0.234mm/160m
- Braid Capacity(Red): 0.286mm/110m
- Mono Capacity (Blue):0.234mm/250m
- Braid Capacity (Blue): 0.286mm/135m
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 1 Fishing Reel
- 1 User Manual
All orders are processed within 24 hours, standard shipping times 2 – 3 weeks delivery.
For questions or comments, please contact us.